Barrington, Ill. – The Home Technology Specialists of America (HTSA) said it “is poised for further growth and an influential new year,” supported by a year-long calendar of member and vendor events.
The buying group for custom integrators said it is building off of a successful 2013 and is “focused on fueling contagious synergy” this year with stronger vendor-member collaboration, heightened member communications and increased integration of new marketing initiatives.
“In 2013 we took our [focused energy] strategy yet another step further with ‘creative collaboration,’ urging vendors and members to think differently about how we can better work together,” said HTSA managing director Bob Hana. “Now in 2014 we are ready for some serious growth. Our vendors are committed, are members are enthusiastic, and we have some innovative new tools and strategies to help propel our businesses and the industry forward.”
The tools and strategies will be shared at a year-long series of summits and networking sessions, beginning with HTSA’s annual Spring Conference, slated for March 24-27 at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Additional events include:
- Marketing Summit III, July 15-17, Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, Ill.;
- CEDIA 2014 HTSA Member Meeting and Cocktail Reception, Sept. 9, Marriott City Center, Denver; and
- 2014 Fall Conference, Oct. 21-23, Sofitel Water Tower Hotel, Chicago.
For more information, visit HTSA.com.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019