Chester Springs, Pa. — The Home Theater Specialists of America (HTSA) elected Mike McMaster, president of Thousand Oaks, Calif.-based Wilshire Home Entertainment, as its president for 2009. Leon Shaw, of Raleigh, North Carolina-based Audio Advice has been elected VP.
Of McMaster’s appointment, HTSA’s executive director Richard Glikes said “Mike is a numbers guy with vision. These talents certainly match the times. Our theme for 2009 is ‘Focus.’ With Mike’s leadership we will achieve this goal to the benefit of our members and our valued vendor partners.
In addition to electing new corporate officers, HTSA also elected to give Aurant’s Jeffery Anderson a seat on its board.
Returning to the board in 2009 will be:
- Jon Robbins, Hi Fi House (Philadelphia);
- Leon SooHoo, Paradyme (Sacramento,Calif.);
- Chuck Abbott, Abbott’s Audio & Video (Las Vegas);
- Bob Gullo, Electronics Design Group (Piscataway, N.J.);
- Brian Hudkins, Gramophone (Timonium, Md.); and
- Joe Barrett, Barretts Home Theater (Algonquin, Ill.)