Barrington, Ill. – The Home Technology Specialists of America buying group (HTSA) has launched an arsenal of enhanced tools to help members garner interest in home integration and capitalize on new sales prospects.
Following its recent 2014 spring conference, which drew record attendance, the group implemented three new initiatives:
*HDLiving.com, the group’s consumer website, has been updated with a warmer, more consumer-friendly design, enhanced video capabilities, high-resolution photo galleries and more integrated social media sharing;
* HTSA’s print publication has been redesigned as HTSA Insight; and
* a new lead management tool called Lead Me that was custom-built for HTSA has been added to the group’s web portal. The program allows vendors to upload lead data into the system, where it is sent to the nearest HTSA member for action.
HTSA managing director Bob Hana said the new programs have helped poise the group for continued growth and evolution. “HTSA has never been stronger or healthier,” he said.
Separately, HTSA has slated its Marketing Summit III for July 15-17 at the Hyatt Regency in Rosemont, Ill. The summit, a private event for HTSA members and authorized vendors, will feature best practice content, interactive workshops, real-world success stories and a keynote from Google on “Competing in a Digital Ecosystem.”
For more information on the new services or summit, contact HTSA marketing director Kathleen Marini at [email protected].
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019