Palo Alto, Calif. - Hewlett-Packard shook up its board of directors today, naming five new members.
The new directors are:
- Shumeet Banerji, CEO of Booz & Company
- Gary Reiner, former chief information officer of General Electric Company and a current special advisor to private equity firm General Atlantic
- Patricia Russo, former CEO of Alcatel-Lucent;
- Dominique Senequier, CEO of AXA Private Equity
- Meg Whitman, former president and CEO of eBay
The new directors join the board effective Jan. 17 and will stand for re-election at HP's next annual meeting of stockholders in March.
Concurrently, HP announced that four current members will not stand for re-election. They are: Joel Hyatt, John Joyce, Robert Ryan and Lucille Salhany.
After the March elections, HP's board will have 13 members.