Las Vegas — Home Entertainment Source (HES), the A/V specialty division of the AVB/Brand Source buying organization, recently hosted its first annual vendor appreciation event here at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in the Lake Las Vegas resort.
HES said it created the event to thank suppliers for their continued support and to help them find new ways to sell their products through the $1.2 billion specialty group.
In attendance was senior management from such suppliers as Hitachi, Klipsch, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Speakercraft and Yamaha, including industry veterans Steve McNally, senior VP of Sharp North American sales, and Peter Brown, VP, Hitachi consumer group, who discussed various group initiatives.
The gathering focused on utilizing the group’s resources to further sales growth of key suppliers within the 480-member organization.
These assets include:
- The Expert Warehouse warehousing program, which continues to provide members and video suppliers with an efficient, cost-effective means to inventory and ship goods, the group said.
- HES’s field staff, comprised of four regional managers (with a fifth expected soon), which is considered an integral element of the group’s growth. HES is the only CE merchandising organization to provide member field support, the group said.
- Extensive member marketing support, including circulars, lifestyle brochures and direct-mail pieces.
For more information, contact Home Entertainment Source’s corporate office at (714) 502-9620.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019