LAS VEGAS — The annual Monster Retailer Awards drew an overflow crowd to the Ballroom of the Paris Hotel, where Grammy-winning artist Alicia Keys wowed it with a, well, monster live performance.
Before the concert kicked off, head monster Noel Lee presented the company’s Most Monstrous Awards to its best-performing retail partners of the previous year, with the top honor, the Gold Award, going to Australian CE chain Harvey Norman.
This year’s winners, by category, were as follows:
- Most Monstrous Domestic Distributor: Almo
- Most Monstrous Independent CE Retailer: Crutchfield
- Most Monstrous Travel Retailer: Dixon’s Travel (United Kingdom)
- Most Monstrous Specialty Chain: Media Markt (Russia)
- Most Monstrous Power Retail Chain: Harvey Norman (Australia)