LAS VEGAS — The annual Monster Retailer Awards drew an overflow crowd to the Ballroom of the Paris Hotel, where Grammy-winning artist Alicia Keys wowed it with a, well, monster live performance.
Before the concert kicked off, head monster Noel Lee presented the company’s Most Monstrous Awards to its best-performing retail partners of the previous year, with the top honor, the Gold Award, going to Australian CE chain Harvey Norman.
This year’s winners, by category, were as follows:
- Most Monstrous Domestic Distributor: Almo
- Most Monstrous Independent CE Retailer: Crutchfield
- Most Monstrous Travel Retailer: Dixon’s Travel (United Kingdom)
- Most Monstrous Specialty Chain: Media Markt (Russia)
- Most Monstrous Power Retail Chain: Harvey Norman (Australia)
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Hottest Products - May 28, 2019
- Walmart To Offer Free Next-Day Delivery On Orders Over $35 - May 14, 2019
- Amazon Bringing Two-Day Prime Delivery Down To Just One Day - April 26, 2019