Northridge, Calif. — Harman has brought in five new executives, all in new positions for the company.
The new additions and positions include:
- Jamie Feuss, retail senior manager;
- David Guido, national accounts manager;
- Glenn Ihrke, mobile aftermarket sales manager;
- Jill Lasky, accessories channel manager; and
- Vishal Sagar, digital marketing director.
A company spokeswoman said that some of the new hires would be home-based while others will operate out of its Harman Lifestyle office in Northridge, Calif.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Hottest Products - May 28, 2019
- Walmart To Offer Free Next-Day Delivery On Orders Over $35 - May 14, 2019
- Amazon Bringing Two-Day Prime Delivery Down To Just One Day - April 26, 2019