Arlington, Va. — The Consumer Electronics Association announced today the newly elected members of its 2014 executive board and board of industry leaders.
The new executive board members were confirmed by a vote of CEA members at the CEA Industry Forum being held this week in Los Angeles.
The newly elected members are:
- Jim Bazet, chairman and CEO, Cobra Electronics;
- John Bosch, president and CEO, NXE;
- Joellyn Gray, director, marketing and imaging division, Fujifilm; and
- Robert Struble, president and CEO, iBiquity Digital Corporation.
The new elected 2014 board of industry leaders are:
- Eric Bodley, VP and general manager, PPC;
- Jay Buchanan, electronics division director/GMM, Nebraska Furniture Mart;
- Lee Cheng, chief legal officer; senior VP, corporate development; head of the office of the chairman; and corporate secretary, Newegg;
- Joe Clayton, president and CEO, Dish Network;
- Kristin Cook, managing director, BDS Marketing;
- David Hanchette, business development VP, Legrand;
- Craig Kornblau, president, Universal Studios Home Entertainment;
- Phil Molyneux, president and COO, Sony;
- Enrique Muyshondt, president, DesktopFab;
- Mike O’Neal, president, Linear;
- Luis Pineda, senior VP, Qualcomm;
- Jack Sheng, co-founder and CEO, eForCity;
- Eric Smith, chief technology officer and co-founder, Control4; and
- Skip West, president, MAXSA Innovations.