New York — The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is launching a 34-state national trade tour to raise awareness on the national debate on free trade.
On Monday, July 21, at 1:30 p.m., CEA will kick off the tour with a press conference at J&R Music World in downtown Manhattan. U.S. business and government leaders as well as international diplomats will participate in the event. The tour will then continue into Philadelphia and Baltimore before stopping on Capitol Hill on July 24 for a rally.
The tour will continue cross-country to the Republican and Democratic conventions.
Details of the event are below.
Monday, July 21st, 1:30 p.m.
J&R Music World
23 Park Row
New York, N.Y.
- Gary Shapiro, CEO, CEA
- Susan Schwab, U.S. Trade Representative (via Satellite from Geneva)
- Rachelle Friedman, CEO of J&R
- Francisco Noguera, Consul General, Colombian Consulate
- Mr. J. McNab, Canadian Deputy Consul General
- Paul Sabbah, Stamford International
- Nancy Ploeger, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce