Tustin, Calif. – Registration has begun for the BrandSource buying group’s spring Summit & Expo.
The annual event will return to the World Marriot Center in Orlando, Fla., March 16-19, and promises productive idea sharing with peers; new product introductions and demonstrations; one-on-one vendor/member face time; buying opportunities and deals; best practices; and live entertainment.
Member dealers will also have the opportunity to attend intensive seminars designed to help them grow their businesses. Topics will include:
• training and customer service excellence
• competing with big-box stores;
• furniture sales techniques,courtesy of the Furniture Training Co., and;
• the economic outlook for 2014 from BrandSource executives.
“Last year was one of the most exciting Summit & Expos we’ve had,” said BrandSource CEO Bob Lawrence. “We anticipate that this year will be even more successful due to our growth in membership, our expanded member programs, and the invaluable lineup of networking and learning opportunities we have in store for both members and exhibitors.”
With $14 billion in total buying power, the 44-year-old buying group is 100-percent member owned and boasts some 4,500 independent dealers in the U.S. and Canada and nearly 3,000 BrandSource-branded stores in the U.S. Its divisions include ProSource, which caters to specialty A/V dealers and system integrators and installers.
In other BrandSource news, the group has relocated from its longtime Anaheim, Calif., headquarters to larger facilities here. According to a spokesperson, the move was made to support its new OutdoorSource backyard products division and for closer proximity to the Orange County airport.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019