Los Angeles — AVAD, a distributor for the custom electronics industry, begins its third annual Opportunity Tour this week, a series of one-night-only events that will introduce new products and solutions that dealers can use to immediately grow their businesses.
Open exclusively to AVAD customers and held at local AVAD branches throughout North America, each event will introduce dealers to the latest product strategies as well as offer new promotions from major brands, including Bose, Lutron and Samsung.
The AVAD Opportunity Tour schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Oct. 29: New York metro area; Scottsdale, Ariz.; San Jose, Calif; and Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: Chicago; Denver; Livermore, Calif.; and Charlotte, N.C.
- Tuesday, Nov. 5: Washington, D.C., metro area; Dallas; and San Diego
- Wednesday, Nov. 6: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Houston and Irvine, Calif.
- Thursday, Nov. 7: St. Louis, Los Angeles and northern New Jersey
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: Boston and Nashville, Tenn.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13: Atlanta and Seattle
Each stop on the Opportunity Tour will begin with a short networking reception at 5:30 p.m., followed by product breakout sessions. The evening will include a dinner buffet as well as a Q&A session, concluding at 8:30 p.m., with AVAD’s team of experts and representatives from vendors. AVAD will offer exclusive promotions and discounts to Opportunity Tour attendees. Additionally, each branch location will award a Samsung Galaxy 10.1-inch tablet to one attendee at random.
“The AVAD Opportunity Tour gives our dealers additional business development tools to immediately grow their customer base,” said Jim Annes, VP/general manager of AVAD. “Integrators who remain the most successful are those who invest in training and seek the most valuable information, and AVAD is proud to offer unique opportunities to engage dealers in their own markets to help elevate their respective businesses.”
Registration is now open for each event of the series, and dealers can secure a spot by talking to an AVAD sales associate at any branch for assistance. Dealers can also sign up online at AVAD.com/OppTour or find the AVAD location nearest to them at AVAD.com/Profile/Locator.aspx