Seattle - The Kindle Fire, iPod Touch and Samsung's Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch smartphone were among Amazon.com's top-selling CE products of 2011.
The list, compiled by the nation's fourth-largest CE retailer exclusively for TWICE, serves as a best-seller barometer for the industry given the breadth of Amazon's CE assortment.
Leading the PC and tablet category was the company's proprietary Kindle Fire tablet. The $199 device became the best-selling product of all soon after its introduction 13 weeks ago, while its e-reader siblings, the Kindle Touch and basic Kindle, were Amazon's second and third best-selling products of the holiday season, with Kindle devices cumulatively selling at a rate of more than 1 million SKUs per week throughout December, the company said.
Amazon's second best-selling tablet of the year was the Hewlett-Packard Touchpad, followed by the Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
In home electronics, the year-end list was led by three streaming media players: Apple TV and two 1080p Roku models.
In wireless, Samsung's Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G Android phone for Sprint led the pack, followed by Motorola's Droid Razr 4G Android phone for Verizon Wireless, although the order was reversed during the holiday selling season.
In digital imaging, the No. 1 best-seller of the year was Canon's PowerShot Elph 300 HS 12.3-megapixel digital camera, followed by the Flip UltraHD video camera and Canon's PowerShot S95 10-megapixel digital camera.
Within the portable electronics category, Apple's fourth-generation iPod Touch was No. 1, followed by the Garmin Nuvi 1400 series and the sixth-generation iPod Nano.
In other Amazon news, the company said its third-party marketplace sellers enjoyed record growth over the holiday season, with the number of sellers exceeding $5,000 in sales, increasing 44 percent year over year. For all of 2011, businesses on Amazon sold hundreds of millions of units worth billions of dollars worldwide, the company said.
The complete list of Amazon.com's 2011 CE best-sellers follows:
1. Apple TV MC572LL/A
2. Roku XDS 1080p streaming player
3. Roku 2 XS 1080p streaming player
4. Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD player
5. LG BD630 Network Blu-ray Disc player
6 Roku XD 1080p streaming player
7 Haier L32D1120 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV (black)
8. Roku LT streaming player
9. Sony BDP-S580 Blu-ray Disc player (black)
10. Logitech Revue Companion Box with Google TV and Keyboard Controller
1. Kindle Fire
2. HP Touchpad
3. Asus Eee Pad Transformer tablet computer
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch
5. Toshiba NB505-N508 10.1-inch netbook
6. Apple MacBook Pro MC700LL/A 13.3-inch laptop
7. Motorola Xoom Android tablet
8. PanDigital 72-70FW 7-inch tablet computer (white)
9. Coby Kyros tablet
10. Toshiba Thrive tablet
1. Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G Android phone (Sprint)
2. Motorola Droid Razr 4G Android phone (Verizon Wireless)
3. HTC Droid Incredible 2 Android phone (Verizon Wireless)
4. Motorola Atrix 4G Android phone (AT&T)
5. HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android phone (Verizon Wireless)
6. LG Octane phone (Verizon Wireless)
7. HTC Inspire 4G Android phone (AT&T)
8. HTC Evo 4G Android phone (Sprint)
9. HTC Freestyle phone (AT&T)
10. Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Android phone (AT&T)
1. Canon PowerShot Elph 300 HS 12-megapixel CMOS digital camera
2. Flip UltraHD video camera
3. Canon PowerShot S95 10-megpixel digital camera
4. Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-megapixel CMOS d-SLR
5. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W530 14.1-megapixel digital still camera
6. Kodak Easyshare Sport C123 digital camera
7. GoPro HD Helmet Hero
8. Nikon D3100 14.2-megapixel d-SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor zoom lens
9. Kodak Playsport Zx5 video camera
10. Canon PowerShot Elph 100 HS digital camera
1. Apple iPod Touch (fourth generation)
2. Garmin Nuvi 1400 series
3. Apple iPod Nano (sixth generation)
4. Garmin Nuvi 1300 series
5. Apple iPod Shuffle (fourth generation)
6. Clip Plus 4GB MP3 player (black)
7. Apple iPod Classic 160GB (seventh generation)
8. Coby video MP3 player w/FM
9. Garmin Forerunner 305
10. TomTom XXL 540 series
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
2. Just Dance 3
3. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. Xbox 360 Console (all editions)
5. PlayStation 3 (all editions)
6. Battlefield 3
7. Batman Arkham City
8. Madden NFL 12
9. Portal 2
10. Gears of War 3