– Amazon.com launched an educational 3D TV page today at
The micro site, called Amazon
3D 101, is described as a comprehensive “one-stop information and shopping
destination for all things 3D.”
“While 3D is on the minds of a lot of customers, many are
confused about this new technology and what they need to do in order to watch
FullHD 3D TV or movies, play 3D video games or use 3D on their computers,” said
Ben Hartman, the company’s recently appointed home electronics director. “Our
goal with the Amazon 3D 101 customer education center is to provide our
customers with easy-to-understand information that will help demystify this new
Key features include:
- buying guides;
discussion boards visited by Amazon staffers and
- frequently asked questions; and
- an interactive, intuitive layout.
Like other authorized Samsung dealers, Amazon is also offering
customers a free 3D starter kit comprised of the Blu-ray 3D movie “Monsters vs.
Aliens” and two pairs of Samsung 3D active-shutter glasses with the purchase of
a qualifying Samsung 3D HDTV and 3D Blu-ray Disc player.
Amazon’s 3D instructional page joins other online tutorials by
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019