Philadelphia — Almo professional A/V, a division of distributor Almo, announced the last chance to register for its next E4 A/V training and networking event taking place on Sept. 13 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
The event, done in partnership with InfoComm International, will showcase the following products:
• NanoLumens: NanoFlex 112-inch display and a NanoSlim 114-inch display in portrait mode;
• Samsung Professional: 22-inch tile product, the UD22B square-type narrow-bezel display and NL22 transparent cube for retail display;
• Sharp Aquos: 90-inch full-array LED TV with built-in Wi-Fi (LC-90LE745U);
• Sharp Professional: 90-inch commercial-grade portrait monitor;
• Samsung Consumer: 75-inch ES9000 smart LED TV with built-in Wi-Fi and webcam;
• Samsung Professional: 65- and 75-inch ME65B/ME75B LED monitors;
• LG: RVF550 multipoint video teleconferencing system;
• NEC: E463 new professional LED display; and
• AMX: DVX-2150/2155HD Enova all-in-one presentation switcher.
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore multitouch interactive displays and lampless LED projectors, Almo said, as well as learn the ins and outs of media players, see examples of signal distribution over long distances and coax, and learn how to create video wall configurations with control systems. They can also win prizes from sponsors worth a total of more than $5,000, the distributor added.
Also there will be Women in AV (WAVE), a group that aims to educate, support and inspire women in A/V through collaborating, mentoring and networking opportunities. It has the following activities planned during E4 Dallas with the goal of gathering local WAVE members to connect and learn from each other’s experiences:
• 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Stop by the Almo Pro A/V table to talk with members of the WAVE Planning Board about how to get involved
• 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Sit at the designated WAVE lunch tables set up for dining and networking
• 3 p.m. to 4 p.m: Attend “What is Mentoring and Why It’s Important to You” led by WAVE founder Jennifer Willard to learn about implementing company programs and the WAVE Mentoring Program.
Go to E4AVTour.com to register.