TWICE has slated a complimentary webinar for September that’s designed to make vendors’ online distribution more profitable.
The event, dubbed “Found Money,” will call into question the old “80/20 rule” — that 20 percent of retailers generate 80 percent of all revenue.
According to webinar sponsor Brand View, a leading global provider of price, promotion and online product positioning analytics, independent dealers deliver a relished customer base of brand-loyal and big-spending shoppers, but are too often overlooked by vendors.
TWICE senior editor Alan Wolf will moderate a panel of industry experts that will show how brands can more efficiently leverage local retailers’ online channels and the high-margin opportunities they provide.
Guests will include:
* Warren Chaiken, president/CEO, Almo Corp.
* Jeff Knock, chief commercial officer, Nationwide Marketing Group
* Peter Weedfald, sales and marketing senior VP, Sharp Electronics Marketing Corp. of America
* Karen Pike, global e-commerce product manager, Brand View
* Todd Scott, marketing director, Sealed Air Corp.
The webinar will be held Thurs., Sept. 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. EDT, 11 a.m. PT.
Complimentary registration is available here.