CEDIA has opened registration for the 2021 U.S. Tech Summits. These free, one-day events feature opportunities for the industry to meet face-to-face, attend informative seminars on upcoming technology and future trends, and see some of the latest product offerings from manufacturers.
The 2021 U.S. Tech Summits include:
- Oct. 5 — Irvine, Marriott Irvine
- Oct. 7 — Woodland Hills (L.A.), Warner Center Marriott
- Nov. 9 — Dallas, Sheraton DFW
- Nov. 11 — Houston, Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
- Dec. 7 — Orlando, Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside
- Dec. 9 — Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs
Each Tech Summit will kick off with a keynote presentation from Google on “The Thoughtful Home.” The first 50 integrators to arrive at the event will receive a Google Home Mini.
In addition to the opening keynote, CEDIA, CinemaTech, Barco, Qmotion, Kinetics Noise Control, and more will offer training at the events. CEDIA Tech Summits will also feature over 55 leading manufacturers presenting hands-on demonstrations of their latest product offerings. Complimentary coffee service and lunch will be provided.
To register for one of CEDIA’s Tech Summits, visit the association website. Please note that masks are required throughout the event for all participants.
For more information, visit www.cedia.net.
See also: Samantha Ventura To Leave CEDIA