Azione Unlimited has announced that Daniel Nilsson of Barco Residential has been elected to the organization’s Board of Directors. The board also voted on two additional seats — one dealer and one vendor — resulting in Eric Thies, president of DSI Luxury in Los Angeles, CA, and Gretchen Gilbertson, CEO of Seura, re-elected to their terms.
“It is an absolute honor to serve on the Azione Unlimited membership board and work with a brilliant group of dealers and vendors,” says Nilsson. “Working with Azione Unlimited and the dealer members has been a noticeable cornerstone in Barco’s rapid growth and success. I am excited to collaborate with the board and group members as we transition into the next level of success with the group.”
Along with Barco Residential, Nilsson joined Azione Unlimited in 2018. Nilsson has also been pivotal in providing guidance, education, and leadership to the Azione Unlimited organization through his role as the director of business development Americas.
“It’s an honor to be selected for a second term on Azione’s Advisory Board,” says Gilbertson. “Under Richard’s leadership, many new and fresh program initiatives like Smart Home Hire and AADA have been offered to our community. These smart, strategic initiatives are engineered to address the most pressing challenges our members face today. I’m proud to have the opportunity to influence these and several transformative initiatives on the horizon to support the group’s rising success.”
“I am overjoyed that I can serve another term on the Azione Board,” adds Thies. “Azione continues to build great programs to help our dealers survive and thrive. I am excited to help this amazing tribe of top-tier CI dealers brings their businesses to the next level.”
Nilsson joins the ten-person board in place of previous board member Jimmy Paschke of SurgeX. True to the core value that vendors are members too, the board consists of five vendor members, five dealer members, and Azione Unlimited president Richard Glikes to maintain a unified voice for member needs.
Nilsson’s elected position is effective July 1.
The current board of directors includes:
- Richard Glikes – Azione Unlimited, President & Founder
- Jeff Brewer – Sonance, Vice President of Sales
- Ron Callis – One Firefly, CEO
- Gretchen Gilbertson – Seura, Co-Founder & CEO
- Daniel Nilsson – Barco Residential, Director New Business, Americas
- Alex Camara – Audiocontrol, CEO
- Al Reinhard – AHT Global, Principal
- Eric Thies – DSI Luxury, President
- J.W. Anderson – The Integrated Home, President
- Travis Leo – Residential Systems, President
- Ryan McDaniel – One-Touch Automation, President
“One of my personal beliefs is one should surround themselves with smart people…need I say more?” says Glikes. “We, meaning Azione Unlimited, are thrilled with this cadre of talented individuals. No one can replace Jimmy Paschke, but then again Daniel Nilsson is certainly up for the task.”
For more information, visit azioneunlimited.com.
- MantelMount Launches MantelMount Pro Product Line - February 2, 2023
- LG Introduces New CineBeam Smart Portable Projector - January 26, 2023
- Screen Innovations Debuts Solo 3 Line Of Indoor And Outdoor Projection Screens - January 20, 2023