Origin Acoustics and Rayva present The Rayva Experience at CEDIA Expo booth #3837, with the assistance of AudioControl, AudioQuest, Fortress Seating, Nexus 21, and Screen Innovations. According to the company, Origin Acoustics has organized The Rayva Experience at CEDIA 2019 to promote simplicity and profitability in the Dedicated Home Theater Category. This immersive theater experience demonstration includes seven chances to register to enter the raffles of over $100,000 in AV gear to lucky winners on Thursday, and another on Friday.
The Rayva Experience is a first-hand example of Rayva’s completely pre-engineered home cinema solution. Rayva combines state-of-the art technology by participating AV partners with its own proprietary designs, acoustic specifications, engineering and design accessories.
By visiting The Rayva Experience or any of the partner booths and completing a short demo, anyone can enter the raffles —that’s up to seven different ways to enter and win. The raffles will take place Thursday and Friday at 4:30 PM at Screen Innovations (booth #3338) where they will raffle off over $100,000 in home theater equipment, including a full Atmos surround-sound loudspeaker system from Origin Acoustics, a SI screen, Fortress Seating, and more. One lucky winner each day, with the grand prize being drawn on Friday.
- AudioControl, Booth #1813
- AudioQuest, Booth #3530
- Fortress Seating, Booth #4101
- Kaleidescape, Booth #2549
- Nexus 21, Booth #3843
- Origin Acoustics, Booth #3837
- Rayva, Booth #3837
- Screen Innovations, Booth #3338
- MantelMount Launches MantelMount Pro Product Line - February 2, 2023
- LG Introduces New CineBeam Smart Portable Projector - January 26, 2023
- Screen Innovations Debuts Solo 3 Line Of Indoor And Outdoor Projection Screens - January 20, 2023