Klipsch, a global audio company founded in 1946, announced its top sales earners of 2019 at the company’s annual sales meeting last week.
- Klipsch Salesperson of the Year: Mark Hittle
- Rep Firm of the Year: High Tech Network
- Retailer of the Year: Crutchfield
- New Retailer of the Year: Audio Advice
- Custom Integrator of the Year: Phoenix Systems
- New Custom Integrator of the Year: Symspire
“I am honored to work with this group of top earners,” said Tommy Jacobs, VP of Sales – Americas for Klipsch Group, Inc. in a statement. “They were selected for being leaders in their respective segments and having an “all in” approach to solution-based business relationships, strength of character, the ability to fully support Klipsch products, as well as exceeding their financial and profitability goals. Congratulations to this team!”
More information on the company and its products can be found on Klipsch.com.