The Women in Consumer Technology organization announced the six recipients of its 2018 Legacy Awards, all of whom will be recognized during CES 2018.
The awards are given to honor “exceptional women who are transforming the consumer technology industry through leadership in the retail, sales and marketing, integration, publishing and trade association segments,” according to the group, which promotes the advancement of women in the CT business.
As in previous years, the women will be recognized during the Women in CT’s annual networking reception, held each year during CES. This year’s event will be on Tuesday, January 9, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Venetian, Marcello Ballroom 4405. Tickets are now available.
The 2018 recipients include:
- Stephanie Dismore, VP and general manager, Americas channels, at HP Inc.
- Eden Goldberg, marketing and business development VP at InMotion Entertainment Group
- Bonnie Perella, eastern regional sales manager for Milestone AV
- Heather Sidorowicz, owner and president of Southtown Audio Video
- Woman to Watch: Megan Dutta, editor of NewBay Media’s Systems Contractor News
- Carol Campbell Inspiration Award: Ellen Savage, member programs VP at the Consumer Technology Association
In a statement announcing the recipients, Carol Campbell, Women in CT founder, noted: “We continue to see positive support and growth from women across all sectors in the consumer technology industry, which is truly amazing. The Legacy Awards gives us the opportunity each year to acknowledge these remarkable women who push the boundaries at their companies and inspire other women around them. Like in years past, it was difficult to narrow down the final recipients from all the nominations that we received.”