The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) announced the lineup for the C Space keynote at CES 2018.
The keynote, presented by MediaLink, will explore how the business of content distribution is changing the landscape of the media, marketing, advertising and entertainment industries. Participants include:
- A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc
- Comcast Cable president of advertising Marcien Jenckes
- Discovery Communications CEO David Zaslav
- LionTree CEO Aryeh Bourkoff
- PepsiCo senior VP of global brand development Kristin Patrick
- MediaLink chairman and CEO Michael E. Kassan
- MediaLink vice chairman Wenda Harris Millard
- YouTube Chief Business Officer Robert Kyncl
It will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018, at 11:30 a.m. at the Monte Carlo’s Park Theater, a new CES keynote venue.
“We are excited to announce that top power players in the streaming and content business, who understand consumer viewing habits and are providing rich content and will share their insights on our keynote stage,” said Karen Chupka, CES and corporate business strategy senior VP, CTA. “Consumers are regularly watching time-shifted content, and it’s important for marketers and the entertainment industry to shift business practices to meet consumer demand for anytime/anywhere access to video content.”