The final list of brands exhibiting in Innovation Alley was announced by CEDIA Expo today.
All Innovation Alley exhibitors at CEDIA Expo 2019 are automatically entered into the TechStarter program and will receive a one-year CEDIA membership. To be considered for the Innovation Alley, the exhibiting brands must have been in business less than three years and never displayed at CEDIA Expo before.
Brands will pitch products and services to industry leaders for a chance to be chosen as a “TechStarter FIVE”. Chosen brands will participate in media training, interviews, a panel discussion, and have a chance to win a $2,500 cash prize.
The Innovation Alley lineup includes:
- SandTrapAudio, booth #3154
- 4AMPS Technologies, booth #3155
- Gryphon Online Safety, Inc., booth #3156
- Invocasa PosterBits, booth #3157
- Inception Innovations LLC, booth #3159
- madVR Labs, booth #3254
- Zappiti, booth #3255
- Emporia Energy, booth #3257
- Caavo Inc, booth #3259
- Swidget, booth #3354
- doqxD, booth #3355
- Red Carpet Home Cinema, booth #3356
- Hero Labs, booth #3359
- A Cloud of My Own, booth #3455
- Artio Lifestyle Lighting, booth #3456
- CIWare Labs, booth #3457
- Copilot, booth #3459
- Konnected Inc, booth #3554
- Home Assistant, booth 3555
- NexusLink, booth #3557
- Morpheus 360, booth #3559
- Firedome Inc., booth #3560
Click here for more information on Innovation Alley and the 2019 exhibitors.
Click here for more information on the all-new TechStarter program.
CEDIA Expo 2019 takes place September 10-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO. The company currently operates more than 55 trade shows, as well as numerous other face-to-face events.