BrandSource member dealers and guests are gathering this weekend for the 2019 BrandSource convention and expo at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Dallas, TX.
Kicking off with a celebration for their 50th anniversary, the four-day Convention provides an opportunity for members to expand their professional education, network with fellow members from across the nation and be among the first to see new products and innovations.
Jim Ristow, CEO of BrandSource parent AVB, is urging dealers to seize the opportunity of this month’s Convention to consider what their companies could be. “I challenge each and every one of you to think big on a Texas-size scale,” he wrote in the current issue of YourSource, BrandSource’s member magazine. “I challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and begin to dream about what you can do to take your business to the next level.”
Activities at the Expo and Convention include:
- The most-ever marketing sessions, product trainings and furniture dealer seminars
- The first-ever two-hour “deep dive” social media workshops, featuring experts on Pinterest and Instagram
- The first meeting of BrandSource’s new Service Committee, created to address industrywide challenges to dealers’ in-house repair operations
- The largest assembly of “Heavy Hitters” sales associates – selected for their selling acumen – who will attend specialized education sessions
- An even more exciting Stampede special buys session that promises first-time surprises.
BrandSource is a merchandising organization for independent home furnishing appliance and consumer tech dealers. BrandSource’s sister divisions and affiliates include ProSource (consumer tech and custom integration); TRIB Group (rent-to-own); Mega Group (Canada); and HFA Buying Source, serving home furnishings dealers nationwide.