Here’s a roundup of this week’s distributor happenings:
· Holland Distributing, a new distributor in Gainesville, Ga., opened its doors this month. It will provide various automotive products including items like car stereos and GPS devices to the southern United States.
· ArchBrook Laguna announced it is carrying Therasage personal healthcare products.
· DBL Distributing released its fall/winter catalog to dealers nationwide. The company said it features 38 new vendors and more than 3,500 new products.
· Petra Industries also mailed its fall 2008 catalog. It is said to feature more than 3,300 new products from more than 400 manufacturers, including 50 new manufacturers.
· D&H Distributing held its Mid-Atlantic Fall Technology Show last week at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, Pa., last week.