I know you’ve been waiting all week for this. Here’s a roundup of this week’s distributor happenings:
· ArchBrook Laguna is now carrying Transcend flash memory products and its JetFlash brand of USB drives.
· DBL Distributing promoted senior buyer Leslie Reinhardt to director of product replenishment. It also entered a new distribution agreement with Red Lion to market PDP gaming accessories.
· Cardinal Electronics announced its intention to host its next dealer show Oct. 28 and 29 at the La Guardia Airport Hotel in East Elmhurst, New York.
· Ingram Micro hosted 700 IT industry channel partners and executives at its VentureTech Network Fall Invitional event in San Diego. The company said the event serves as an opportunity for attendees to share best practices, network and discuss IT trends and services.
· Petra announced it added more than 70 Speck accessories to its lineup.