A weekly roundup of distributor happenings:
· Volutone held its 13th annual golf tournament last month at Wood Ranch Country Club in Simi Valley, Calif. More than 140 vendor and dealer pairings participated in the tournament, which was followed by cocktails, live music and dinner.
· Wynit announced it is now offering Hewlett-Packard’s Scanjet N6310 flatbed scanner, as well as ViewSonic HDTVs, digital picture frames and DLP and LCD projectors.
· ArchBrook Laguna added the recently launched Toshiba 400GB hard disk drive to its portfolio.
· In an effort to help its customers through the holiday selling season, D&H announced it will offer incentives on a variety of consumer electronic devices in November, which it has dubbed Digital Holiday Focus Month. For the full story, click here.
· Petra Industries hosted its 10th annual charity golf tournament last month at the Oak Tree Golf Country Club in Edmond, Okla. According to the company, this year’s events, which saw more than 100 participants, generated proceeds of $60,000 for charities Mercy Ministries of America and Whiz Kids. In the picture, right, Petra owners Bill and Cindy Stewart and their son Gabe present a $30,000 check to Masie Boss (blonde), program director for Whiz Kids.
· Based on the success of its August Vend-O-Palooza dealer show, AVAD this week kicked off the first of three more shows to be held at different locations around the country. To read more, click here.
· Electrograph is planning its next Digital Technology Experience for Oct. 21, in National Harbor, Md. For more, click here.