Here’s your rapid-fire look at what’s happening in the world of distributors:
- Volutone held a CEDIA accredited business class and installation boot camp late last month. The class is worth 0.75 CEU credits from CEDIA and will be held in six other locations this year.
- Petra added the Spot Satellite Messenger and the Sherwood 1.1 Profile Blu-ray Disc to its product line. The firm recently mailed out a 64-page sales flier packed with 139 new products to over 60,000 retailers.
- ADI debuted its Lighten Up program of Webinars and branch training sessions to educate dealers on lighting control technologies.
- Communications equipment distributor NEXTUSA has picked up the TalkSwitch IP DECT phone.
- Capital Sales was awarded Most Monsterous Domestic Distributor by Monster Cable at International CES.