New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- BeckTV Completes Integration of Forward-Looking Broadcast Facility for KTUU in Anchorage, Alaska
- Enhance security and privacy with new Sesame 2 Bluetooth Smart key fob
- VMP Features New 19-Inch Equipment Rack Enclosures at ISC East 2014
- Just Arrived, LeapTV Is Now Available Online And In Stores
- Stitch Labs Unveils Bundling Feature, Adding Valuable Selling Tool for Retailers
- Bowers & Wilkins launches T7, its most portable wireless speaker yet
- Adesso Launches iMouse M20 – Wireless Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- Harmonic Certified Services Partner Program Recognizes and Rewards Continued Investment in Technical Talent
- Clarion Welcomes Lucas Oil as the Newest Partner for the 'Clarion Builds' Program
- Urban Armor Gear Continues its Commitment to Superior Protection, Expanding its Lineup with Galaxy Note 4 & Galaxy S5 Cases