New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- MED EVOLVES TO ELITE DISTRIBUTOR ALLIANCE
- Pelican Imaging Provides Depth For Mixed/Augmented Reality (MR/AR) Headsets
- Panasonic Partners With Big Brothers Big Sisters on "Share The Music" Headphone Donation Initiative
- Fortegra Launches ProtectCELL Affordable Protection Plan for Tablets
- Soundcast Expands, Adding Sales & Marketing Director
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide