New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- Total Selection of URC® Total Control® Joins Capitol Line-up
- Move Over SkyMall...SKY2BUY Is the New Mall in the Sky
- SupplyStream Makes Giant Leap With New Product Search Technology; Announces Future API for Partners
- Tech Data Adds VSN Mobil to Mobile Solutions and Retail Offering
- Advanced Television Systems Committee Brings Television Champions Together for View of Medium's Future
- Ray Pace Elected as Vice Chair of CEA’s Technology & Standards Council
- Phiaton’s Chord MS 530 Honored with Red Dot Award in Product Design Category
- weBoost and U.S. Cellular Announce Agreement to Offer Cellular Signal Boosters
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year