New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment