New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- Lyon Video Installs Calrec Apollo Audio Console in Newest Mobile Production Truck
- Music Mix Mobile Streamlines On-Location Audio Recording Workflows With Sonnet's Echo Express III-R and xMac mini Server
- BenQ Does it Again With Newest Home Theater Colorific(TM) Projectors
- Digital Storm Unveils Bolt II Battle Box Titan Z Special Edition
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays