New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Future Automation
- Speck Releases Its Slimmest, 360° Military-grade Protective Folio Case
- 360pi Presents Insights on Retail Pricing Myths and How to Perfect Pricing and Product Strategy in August 12 Webcast
- Trident Case™ Expands ELECTRA Series™ With Introduction of New Signature Edition Power Pad Charger
- HEOS by Denon & Rdio Partner to Expand Reach Around the World and in the Home