New Wrinkles Rolled Out For RetailVision's 36th Event
After 35 successful RetailVisions, the venerable meeting and networking event for retail buyers and product vendors has added a few new wrinkles in time for RetailVision No. 36.
Offering vendors even more access to the retailers they target was the goal of the newly rolled out RetailVision 2.0 program for attending companies.
- ZyXEL Announces Security Gateway for Smart Homes
- Razer Launches Competitive Gaming Ecosystem For Pro, Amateur Players And Event Organizers
- New Features Improve Performance Of Three Cotton Carrier Photo Products
- HTC Sponsors Elite eSports Teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid And Team Solomid
- Pelican Products, Inc. Rolls Out the Wheeled Pelican ProGear™ 80QT Elite Cooler
- AVAD Expands Networking and Connectivity Line Card with TRENDnet
- Tech Data Adds to U.S. Mobile Accessories Portfolio
- Do More With Less: All-New Das Keyboard 4C Compact Mechanical Keyboard Delivers Perfect Fit in Seriously Sleek, High-Performance Typing
- USB Type-C Interface Switch With DisplayPort Alt Mode Support Introduced by Parade Technologies
- LifeSmart Opens Office in US, Steps Up Global Expansion