Sega Slates 10 Online Titles For 3 Systems
SAN FRANCISCO– Sega will bring a powerful online gaming message to this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), by announcing online titles for all three console platforms this year.
The company, which is expected to be the only software developer supporting online gaming on all platforms, said it will be shipping 10 online titles across the three next-generation console platforms.
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Sports Technology Set to Score at New Sports Tech Marketplace at the 2015 International CES
- Clarion Ships All-New CMS2 Marine Grade Digital Media Receiver with Stand-Alone Watertight Controller