Western Digital Expands Green Power Line
Western Digital expanded its eco-friendly GreenPower line with the addition of the Caviar GP 500GB.
The Caviar GP is a 500GB model that consumes about 3.3 watts of power while idling and 6 watts during peak use, or about 30 percent less then normal for a hard drive, the company said, adding this equates to a 13.2 kilogram reduction in CO2 per drive per year — about the same amount generated by a car every three days.
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce