Western Digital Expands Green Power Line
Western Digital expanded its eco-friendly GreenPower line with the addition of the Caviar GP 500GB.
The Caviar GP is a 500GB model that consumes about 3.3 watts of power while idling and 6 watts during peak use, or about 30 percent less then normal for a hard drive, the company said, adding this equates to a 13.2 kilogram reduction in CO2 per drive per year — about the same amount generated by a car every three days.
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment
- Bracketron’s New EZCharge Two-Way Port USB Chargers Let You to Plug in Any Way
- Sansa Security Announces Membership in the Thread Group