Western Digital Expands Green Power Line
Western Digital expanded its eco-friendly GreenPower line with the addition of the Caviar GP 500GB.
The Caviar GP is a 500GB model that consumes about 3.3 watts of power while idling and 6 watts during peak use, or about 30 percent less then normal for a hard drive, the company said, adding this equates to a 13.2 kilogram reduction in CO2 per drive per year — about the same amount generated by a car every three days.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6's Camera with Motrr Galileo to Bring a New Dimension of Movement to Videos, Photos and Video Chat
- Vegas distributor AV Warehouse to host HD Tech Showcase
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom