Western Digital Expands Green Power Line
Western Digital expanded its eco-friendly GreenPower line with the addition of the Caviar GP 500GB.
The Caviar GP is a 500GB model that consumes about 3.3 watts of power while idling and 6 watts during peak use, or about 30 percent less then normal for a hard drive, the company said, adding this equates to a 13.2 kilogram reduction in CO2 per drive per year — about the same amount generated by a car every three days.
- DSTRUX ANNOUNCES FREE E-COMMMERCE MARKETING PLATFORM FOR ON & OFFLINE RETAILERS SEEKING TO IMPLEMENT “ACTION DRIVEN” HOLIDAY DEALS
- netTALK Launches CONNECT Talk Apps and New Portal
- Smarter Toys Make for Smarter Kids
- Gefen Ships Three Scalers
- Mobile Electronics Retailer Featured With KidsandCars.org in Backover Prevention News Segment
- Catalyst AV Network Company HCA Distributing Opens Salt Lake City Branch
- SanDisk Co-Founder/Retired-CEO Honored At White House Ceremony
- Channel Master Announces Holiday Bonanza for Cord Cutters
- Carnegie Mellon University Brings 3D Virtual Assistant To Life On Epson Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses
- CEA Statement on President Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration