SED Launches Lehrhoff Small Appliance Division
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA. — SED International Holdings
has formally launched SED Lehrhoff, the IT/CE
distributor’s new small appliance unit.
Lehrhoff is a 93-year-old business that had been a division of bankrupt distributor ArchBrook Laguna. SED acquired it for $5 million in the company’s August liquidation.
The purchase included Lehrhoff’s inventory, intellectual property including customer and vendor records, and a lease option to a New Jersey distribution center.
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014