18M CE Returns In 12 Months: NPD
Port Washington, N.Y. – About 18 million U.S. consumers returned a CE device over the past year, a new NPD Group survey shows, with the majority (57 percent) citing a defect.
But nearly half of the respondents said the return could have been prevented by purchasing a service plan or warranty, through better after-purchase retail support, or with more explanation from an in-store sales associate.
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Future Automation
- Speck Releases Its Slimmest, 360° Military-grade Protective Folio Case
- 360pi Presents Insights on Retail Pricing Myths and How to Perfect Pricing and Product Strategy in August 12 Webcast
- Trident Case™ Expands ELECTRA Series™ With Introduction of New Signature Edition Power Pad Charger
- HEOS by Denon & Rdio Partner to Expand Reach Around the World and in the Home