18M CE Returns In 12 Months: NPD
Port Washington, N.Y. – About 18 million U.S. consumers returned a CE device over the past year, a new NPD Group survey shows, with the majority (57 percent) citing a defect.
But nearly half of the respondents said the return could have been prevented by purchasing a service plan or warranty, through better after-purchase retail support, or with more explanation from an in-store sales associate.
- BenQ treVolo, World's First Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker, Now Available in Stylish Silver
- BenQ Releases Full Line of 100% sRGB Colorific Projectors -- See the Right Color at InfoComm 2015
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- JL Audio intros Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver