18M CE Returns In 12 Months: NPD
Port Washington, N.Y. – About 18 million U.S. consumers returned a CE device over the past year, a new NPD Group survey shows, with the majority (57 percent) citing a defect.
But nearly half of the respondents said the return could have been prevented by purchasing a service plan or warranty, through better after-purchase retail support, or with more explanation from an in-store sales associate.
- PowerHouse Alliance Continues to Expand Training Portfolio with CEDIA Partnership, New Events for April
- Almo Makes Philly.com’s Annual Top Workplaces List for a 3rd Consecutive Year
- MTX Ships Bluetooth Remote Control For Vehicles
- Brandmotion to Be Part of Self-Driving Cars in ‘Mcity’
- Drone Maker 3D Robotics Debuts Open Source Development Platform To Advance Public App Innovation
- Digigram Marks 30 Years of Innovation With Launch of New Visual Identity
- Trident Case™ Partners With Autism Speaks For Autism Awareness Month
- BenQ's Stylish EW2440L Monitor Goes Gold
- Audi, MakerBot, Parrot and Volkswagen to Host Disruptive Tech Demos at CEA’s Digital Patriots Dinner
- FIBARO Sends Z-Wave Smart Home Control to the Top of the World