Holiday Sales To Grow 4.1%: NRF
Washington – The National Retail Federation (NRF) is forecasting a 4.1 percent increase in retail sales this holiday season, to $586.1 billion.
The projection exceeds the 10-year average increase of 3.5 percent, but is down from last year’s 5.6 percent seasonal gain.
Fueling the forecast is an anticipated 12 percent increase in online sales, for a total holiday take of nearly $96 billion, according to NRF’s Shop.Org division.
- TIDAL Now Playing On The Sonos Wireless HiFi System
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- All-New Infotainment Unit to Be Offered in Select 2016 Hyundai Models
- New Porsche Dash Kits Now Available From American International® and Best Kits & Harnesses®
- Linn Integrates TIDAL Lossless Streaming Service for all Linn DS Owners
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment