Holiday Sales To Grow 4.1%: NRF
Washington – The National Retail Federation (NRF) is forecasting a 4.1 percent increase in retail sales this holiday season, to $586.1 billion.
The projection exceeds the 10-year average increase of 3.5 percent, but is down from last year’s 5.6 percent seasonal gain.
Fueling the forecast is an anticipated 12 percent increase in online sales, for a total holiday take of nearly $96 billion, according to NRF’s Shop.Org division.
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle