Holiday Sales To Grow 4.1%: NRF
Washington – The National Retail Federation (NRF) is forecasting a 4.1 percent increase in retail sales this holiday season, to $586.1 billion.
The projection exceeds the 10-year average increase of 3.5 percent, but is down from last year’s 5.6 percent seasonal gain.
Fueling the forecast is an anticipated 12 percent increase in online sales, for a total holiday take of nearly $96 billion, according to NRF’s Shop.Org division.
- USB Type-C Interface Switch With DisplayPort Alt Mode Support Introduced by Parade Technologies
- LifeSmart Opens Office in US, Steps Up Global Expansion
- End Result Rep Firm to Host Dealer Event
- Panasonic’s Rugged Toughbook 31 Offers Up to 18 Hours Battery Life
- Savant Selects Azione Unlimited
- Clarion Reveals the Renovated Interior of their BMW 2002
- Confidence Overflows at Auto Show
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- AirMask™ Introduces World’s First Mobile Makeover Kit For iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Origin Acoustics To Participate In The “Big Show”