Holiday Sales To Grow 4.1%: NRF
Washington – The National Retail Federation (NRF) is forecasting a 4.1 percent increase in retail sales this holiday season, to $586.1 billion.
The projection exceeds the 10-year average increase of 3.5 percent, but is down from last year’s 5.6 percent seasonal gain.
Fueling the forecast is an anticipated 12 percent increase in online sales, for a total holiday take of nearly $96 billion, according to NRF’s Shop.Org division.
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision