Holiday Sales To Grow 4.1%: NRF
Washington – The National Retail Federation (NRF) is forecasting a 4.1 percent increase in retail sales this holiday season, to $586.1 billion.
The projection exceeds the 10-year average increase of 3.5 percent, but is down from last year’s 5.6 percent seasonal gain.
Fueling the forecast is an anticipated 12 percent increase in online sales, for a total holiday take of nearly $96 billion, according to NRF’s Shop.Org division.
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- CEA Foundation Extends Grant to Lighthouse Guild’s Technology Center
- SupplyStream Continues Growth by Attracting Industry Veterans Joe Piccirilli & Lawrence Davis III
- Sonnet Announces Modular Rackmount Enclosure for Latest Mac Pro Computers
- QFX: ADD COLOR TO YOUR SUMMER
- The Global Warranty and Service Contract Association (GWSCA) Announces its Expanded Board of Directors
- Cake Boss Buddy Valastro to Help ELAN Celebrate Its 25th Anniversary at CEDIA 2014!