Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- ICSC’s Unveils Envision 2020 at RECon 2015 – Anticipating the Future of Retail Real Estate
- American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu Launch Plenti – First Coalition Loyalty Program in US
- BUYVIA RELEASES APPLE WATCH SHOPPING APP
- Z-Wave Labs Applications Open In First Ever Global Z-Wave IoT Competition
- Crestron Hosts Single Largest Industry Event for Crestron Master Programmers
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF ARCAM A/V PRODUCTS IN THE USA
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE
- Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member Custom Plus Distributing Hosts Annual “CPD2YOU” Fiesta! Lineshow on Cinco de Mayo in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Tech Data Appoints Finance Executives
- Ingram Micro Mobility Develops Advanced Analytics Solution to Empower the Supply Chain and Customer Decision Making