Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- CEA Foundation Extends Grant to Lighthouse Guild’s Technology Center
- SupplyStream Continues Growth by Attracting Industry Veterans Joe Piccirilli & Lawrence Davis III