Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- 2015 International CES to Feature Latest Innovations in Lifestyle Technologies
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich to Keynote at 2015 International CES
- Bike2Power Introducing the MountCase Kit for iPhone 6, and the BikeCharge Dynamo
- Pyle Audio Puts a Modern Twist on a Classic Device, with the Street Vibe Portable Bluetooth Speaker System
- Epson to Host World-Renowned Photographers at PhotoPlus Expo
- ESP/SurgeX Earns ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Rapoo Launches KX Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Adjustable Backlighting & Vibration Feedback
- Wohler Names Key Code Media a U.S. Distributor for Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- Nova BLOX Combines Efficiency and Portability like No Other Portable Battery Can
- Ghostbusters Pinball Releases On iOS Devices Nationwide