Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6's Camera with Motrr Galileo to Bring a New Dimension of Movement to Videos, Photos and Video Chat
- Vegas distributor AV Warehouse to host HD Tech Showcase
- Digigram Ready for Phase-III Expansion of India's Radio Broadcast Market
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- KOOL TIDY: INSPIRED BY FRUSTRATION, DEVELOPED BY INSPIRATION
- JL Audio Awards Sales Rep Firms for Outstanding Efforts
- ION Rocks the Backyard with New Outdoor Rock Speaker Bluetooth
- Cut the Cord: OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 6 Available Now
- Scosche Industries Receives U.S. Patent for Its Innovative Charge and Sync Cables
- 3D Robotics Launches DroneEDU to Unleash the Power of Drone Tech in the Classroom