Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- Cobalt Digital Introduces Ancillary Data Monitor for End-to-End Data Transmission Workflows
- SCOSCHE Celebrates 35 Years of Consumer Electronics and Car Audio Hardware Excellence
- Open Internet Is the Right Goal but Title II Is the Wrong Approach
- CEA: Smart TV Complaint Fails to See Innovation and Privacy do Co-Exist
- Bryston Introduces the Mini A Loudspeaker
- DTS PARTNERS WITH M-GO TO PROVIDE ENRICHED HD AND 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO STREAMING WITH PREMIUM SOUND
- CEDIA Partners with Powerhouse Alliance to Offer In-Person Training
- Barnes & Noble to Separate College Business from Retail and NOOK Digital Businesses
- Samsung Teams Up with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research
- Dolby and Jaunt Join Forces to Deliver the Next-Generation Cinematic VR Experience