Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment
- Bracketron’s New EZCharge Two-Way Port USB Chargers Let You to Plug in Any Way
- Sansa Security Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- Volvo Customers to Receive a 4-Year Subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and Weather
- Insteon Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- NUGEN Audio at the 2015 NAMM Show
- Cleer Announces DJ Series Premium Headphones
- MAD CATZ® TEAMS UP WITH GIANTS SOFTWARE® TO CREATE DEDICATED SAITEK®-BRANDED FARMING SIMULATOR™ HARDWARE
- Wohler Hires Rodney Hampton as Senior Sales Executive, Time Technology, for the RadiantGrid Business Line