Shoppers Want Extended Warranties: Study
San Diego – The availability of extended-service contracts (ESCs) is a key consideration in the purchase of CE, majaps and other products, a new study shows.
According to a recent survey by Fulcrum, a New York-based analytics and marketing technology firm, consumers view an ESC offer as a positive option that enhances and extends the life of the products they purchase.
- Shuv To Deliver Ring Forward Songs and Tones Featuring Sony Music
- SVS Proudly Announces Direct Availability in Canada
- Smithsonian Will Host Innovation Festival at National Air and Space Museum
- Nine Northern California Rep Firms And Three Distributors Unite For The 6th Annual CI Expo
- Bluesound Is Living HiFi With New TIDAL High Fidelity Music Streaming Service
- Not all Selfie Poles are Created Equal
- ESCORT Announces Official SEMA Press Conference and Training Sessions
- mPower Market Expands Across 40 States in the US! Jumpstarter Product Line Sees Growth in Retail Locations
- Audi’s Rupert Stadler to Keynote Inaugural International CES Asia
- BeckTV Completes Second HD Upgrade for Token Creek Mobile Productions