Costco’s April Sales Up 7%
Issaquah, Wash. — Strength in CE contributed to a 7 percent increase in Costco’s April sales.
Net sales were just shy of $8 billion for the four weeks, ended May 5, and U.S. comp sales rose 4 percent excluding gasoline.
The No. 1 warehouse club cited consumer electronics as one the “better performing” categories within its hardlines sector.
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty
- Mobile Lifestyles Now Require Consumers To Practice Good Hygiene!
- CEA Applauds Introduction of Bipartisan Wi-Fi Innovation Act
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE ROCKS PIKES PEAK
- Sound Solutions Opens New Las Vegas Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Linksys Wireless Range Extenders Boost Wi-Fi Signal up to 10,000 Sq. Ft
- Canon Adds imageFORMULA DR-C225 Office Document Scanner
- Sports Technology Set to Score at New Sports Tech Marketplace at the 2015 International CES