Costco’s April Sales Up 7%
Issaquah, Wash. — Strength in CE contributed to a 7 percent increase in Costco’s April sales.
Net sales were just shy of $8 billion for the four weeks, ended May 5, and U.S. comp sales rose 4 percent excluding gasoline.
The No. 1 warehouse club cited consumer electronics as one the “better performing” categories within its hardlines sector.
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE
- MB Quart to offer Audio Accessories for Select Polaris Off-Road Vehicles
- Logitech Harmony Extends its Expertise in Controlling the Living Roomto the Entire Home
- HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS AND CLARION JOIN FORCES TO ACCELERATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONNECTED CARS
- NUGEN Audio AES Product Preview
- Revenew Introduces Mobile Application and Advanced Platform Functionality
- BenQ Dazzles Digital Signage Marketplace With New SV500 Public Information Display
- Yamaha Intros Premium Computer Speakers with Bluetooth® and Mobile Device Friendly Features