Costco’s April Sales Up 7%
Issaquah, Wash. — Strength in CE contributed to a 7 percent increase in Costco’s April sales.
Net sales were just shy of $8 billion for the four weeks, ended May 5, and U.S. comp sales rose 4 percent excluding gasoline.
The No. 1 warehouse club cited consumer electronics as one the “better performing” categories within its hardlines sector.
- Vuzix Unveils New IWear 720 Video Headphones with VR at 2015 Game Developers Conference (GDC)
- Four Village Studio Streamlines File-Based Workflow With NVerzion
- MAINGEAR Unveils DRIFT, the Ultra-Compact STEAM Machine and Gaming PC
- HYUNDAI BLUE LINK SMARTWATCH APP AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY
- mophie Unveils Juice Pack® For Samsung Galaxy S® 6 And S6 Edge
- Velodyne Goes Deep in the Heart of Texas for SXSW and Nationwide PrimeTime
- HTC One M8, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are MirrorLink-Enabled
- CEA Says STRONG Patents Act Should be More Robust
- AT&T MODIO LTE CASE FOR iPad mini AVAILABLE MARCH 20 FOR $49.99 WITH TWO YEAR AGREEMENT
- IOGEAR Partners With Insomniac To Provide Mobile Charging Stations At Two Southern California Music Festivals