Jennifer Lopez Extends Her Brand To Wireless Retailing
Las Vegas — Jennifer Lopez will extend her brand to wireless retailing with the launch of stores called Viva Movil by Jennifer Lopez, the entertainer announced at the CTIA convention.
The brick-and-mortar stores and the company’s website at GetViva.com are targeted directly to the shopping preferences of the growing Hispanic population, she said during a press conference. The company will exclusively sell Verizon Wireless phones and service as well as Lopez-designed accessories.
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision