Jennifer Lopez Extends Her Brand To Wireless Retailing
Las Vegas — Jennifer Lopez will extend her brand to wireless retailing with the launch of stores called Viva Movil by Jennifer Lopez, the entertainer announced at the CTIA convention.
The brick-and-mortar stores and the company’s website at GetViva.com are targeted directly to the shopping preferences of the growing Hispanic population, she said during a press conference. The company will exclusively sell Verizon Wireless phones and service as well as Lopez-designed accessories.
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
- Parks Associates: 78% of connected car owners will demand connected features in their next vehicle
- ESSENCE ELECTROSTATIC SPEAKER SYSTEMS FINDS SUBWOOFER HARMONY WITH SVS
- CEA Cataloguing Driver Safety Products and Services
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box