Best Buy To Demo Nintendo’s E3 Titles
Minneapolis — Best Buy will provide limited in-store demos of unreleased Nintendo titles concurrent with their trade debut at next month’s E3 show.
Nintendo said the Wii U games will include “a select list” of E3 introductions, and will be available for play at 89 Best Buy stores in the U.S. and 21 in Canada.
Demos will be held Wednesday, June 12, and Saturday, June 15, from 4-8 p.m. only. E3 opens in Los Angeles on June 11.
- Music Mix Mobile Streamlines On-Location Audio Recording Workflows With Sonnet's Echo Express III-R and xMac mini Server
- BenQ Does it Again With Newest Home Theater Colorific(TM) Projectors
- Digital Storm Unveils Bolt II Battle Box Titan Z Special Edition
- Wohler Expands Reseller Agreement With Brazil's CIS Group to Include File-Based Product Family
- NRSC TO RECOGNIZE 35th ANNIVERSARY AT 2014 RADIO SHOW
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects