Best Buy To Demo Nintendo’s E3 Titles
Minneapolis — Best Buy will provide limited in-store demos of unreleased Nintendo titles concurrent with their trade debut at next month’s E3 show.
Nintendo said the Wii U games will include “a select list” of E3 introductions, and will be available for play at 89 Best Buy stores in the U.S. and 21 in Canada.
Demos will be held Wednesday, June 12, and Saturday, June 15, from 4-8 p.m. only. E3 opens in Los Angeles on June 11.
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE
- Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member Custom Plus Distributing Hosts Annual “CPD2YOU” Fiesta! Lineshow on Cinco de Mayo in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Tech Data Appoints Finance Executives
- Ingram Micro Mobility Develops Advanced Analytics Solution to Empower the Supply Chain and Customer Decision Making
- PowerHouse Alliance Members Keep Training Schedule and Events Fresh for May
- Delivery Agent Partners with Sony Electronics to Bring Television Commerce to the Connected Home
- ACEMILE’S NEW THEATRE BOX® AVAILABLE IN THE AMAZON EXCLUSIVES STORE
- Kidizoom® Action Cam Has Everything Kids Need to Capture Life's Adventures All Summer Long
- MONSTER TAKES OUTDOOR MUSIC FUN TO NEW HEIGHTS WITH LAUNCH OF SUPERSTAR™ BACKFLOAT™ FLOATING WIRELESS BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AND SPEAKERPHONE
- Screen Innovations Announces New Lower Gain Slate Screen