Best Buy To Demo Nintendo’s E3 Titles
Minneapolis — Best Buy will provide limited in-store demos of unreleased Nintendo titles concurrent with their trade debut at next month’s E3 show.
Nintendo said the Wii U games will include “a select list” of E3 introductions, and will be available for play at 89 Best Buy stores in the U.S. and 21 in Canada.
Demos will be held Wednesday, June 12, and Saturday, June 15, from 4-8 p.m. only. E3 opens in Los Angeles on June 11.
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014
- Top Brand Leaders Advise HookLogic on Reshaping Future of Ecommerce
- CEA Applauds Scheduled Senate Markup of UN Disabilities Treaty