CE’s Prospects Looking Rosy: CEA
CE Week New York — Continued brisk demand for tablets and smartphones and rebounding TV sales, both set against the backdrop of a recovering economy, bode well for the CE industry in the coming years.
That was the view from Shawn DuBravac, chief economist and senior research director of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), who kicked off the trade group’s day-long Research Summit here yesterday with a
State of the Industry Mid-Year Update.
The CEA summit itself marked the official start of CE Week, which runs through Thursday.
- LynTec Introduces Built-in Scheduling Module for Remote Power Control Platform
- Digigram V7 Software Release Brings Further Flexibility and Reliability to IP Video Contribution and Distribution
- American Express and Best Buy Team Up to Enable Card Members to Use Membership Rewards Points on BestBuy.com
- TEAC Adds to Audio Tally in Capitol’s Catalog
- Capitol’s Mike Marko to Present Detailed “Home Networking Basics,” with Special Giveaway at PrimeTime! By Nationwide
- Azione Unlimited Welcomes Future Automation
- Speck Releases Its Slimmest, 360° Military-grade Protective Folio Case
- 360pi Presents Insights on Retail Pricing Myths and How to Perfect Pricing and Product Strategy in August 12 Webcast
- Trident Case™ Expands ELECTRA Series™ With Introduction of New Signature Edition Power Pad Charger
- HEOS by Denon & Rdio Partner to Expand Reach Around the World and in the Home