CE’s Prospects Looking Rosy: CEA
CE Week New York — Continued brisk demand for tablets and smartphones and rebounding TV sales, both set against the backdrop of a recovering economy, bode well for the CE industry in the coming years.
That was the view from Shawn DuBravac, chief economist and senior research director of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), who kicked off the trade group’s day-long Research Summit here yesterday with a
State of the Industry Mid-Year Update.
The CEA summit itself marked the official start of CE Week, which runs through Thursday.
- ICSC’s Unveils Envision 2020 at RECon 2015 – Anticipating the Future of Retail Real Estate
- American Express, AT&T, ExxonMobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Direct Energy and Hulu Launch Plenti – First Coalition Loyalty Program in US
- BUYVIA RELEASES APPLE WATCH SHOPPING APP
- Z-Wave Labs Applications Open In First Ever Global Z-Wave IoT Competition
- Crestron Hosts Single Largest Industry Event for Crestron Master Programmers
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF ARCAM A/V PRODUCTS IN THE USA
- NEW FRESHTECH LINE SHIFTS THE CAR AIR FRESHENER LANDSCAPE
- Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member Custom Plus Distributing Hosts Annual “CPD2YOU” Fiesta! Lineshow on Cinco de Mayo in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Tech Data Appoints Finance Executives
- Ingram Micro Mobility Develops Advanced Analytics Solution to Empower the Supply Chain and Customer Decision Making