CE’s Prospects Looking Rosy: CEA
CE Week New York — Continued brisk demand for tablets and smartphones and rebounding TV sales, both set against the backdrop of a recovering economy, bode well for the CE industry in the coming years.
That was the view from Shawn DuBravac, chief economist and senior research director of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), who kicked off the trade group’s day-long Research Summit here yesterday with a
State of the Industry Mid-Year Update.
The CEA summit itself marked the official start of CE Week, which runs through Thursday.
- Diablo Digital's 128-Track Recording Solution for Fleetwood Mac Tour Features Sonnet Echo Express III-R and RackMac mini
- LifeProof NUUD available now for iPad Air 2
- The Most Technologically Advanced Gaming Headset For Xbox One - The Turtle Beach Elite 800X - Is Available At Retail Today
- Rear View Safety Takes Another Step Towards Road Safety With G-Series Rear View Camera System with OnStar
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- JL Audio intros Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver
- ROCKFORD CORPORATION PROMOTES TAMMY LOWE TO DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- LucidBrake First Smart Wireless Bike Brake Light to Donate 20% of All Pre-Order Sales to Help Fight HIV/AIDS