MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- U.S. mobile commerce sales will grow 74% in 2014 according to Internet Retailer
- Retale Survey Reveals Shoppers’ Reliance on Mobile Devices to Score Back-to-School Deals
- DEG Adds Five New Member Companies
- QFX plans increased shipments for the holidays
- Scosche Ships Two Amp Installation Kits and Twisted Interconnects
- NEW HONEYWELL SENSORS REPRESENT NEXT EVOLUTION IN MOTION DETECTOR TECHNOLOGY
- CEA Foundation Extends Grant to Lighthouse Guild’s Technology Center
- SupplyStream Continues Growth by Attracting Industry Veterans Joe Piccirilli & Lawrence Davis III
- Sonnet Announces Modular Rackmount Enclosure for Latest Mac Pro Computers
- QFX: ADD COLOR TO YOUR SUMMER