MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- 5 GHZ WI-FI® IS NOW MAINSTREAM
- Crestron Masters 2015 Welcomes 500+ Industry Professionals
- Origin Acoustics Joins D-Tools Manufacturer Vantage Point (MVP) Program
- American Red Cross and Dell Expand Partnership, Using the Power of Social Data to Support Disaster Relief and Blood Donor Services
- URC Announces Two-Way Control Module for DirecTV
- Petra Industries Names Robert (Bob) Wikes Regional E-Commerce Sales Manager
- New Futuresouce Event to Explore Entertainment Content Opportunities
- ICEpower Introduces its Most Powerful Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- FUHU APPOINTS DOUGLAS WOO TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Zeepro Partners with 3D Slash to Make 3D Printing Fun and Intuitive for Kids