MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Notable Protection & Functional Construction Draw Professionals to booq’s New Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- OtterBox Announces Defender Series for iPad mini 3
- Panasonic Relaunches Lumix Lounge Social Media Hub
- Digital Signage Leader to Offer Industry-Best Warranty on Professional AV Equipment
- Bracketron’s New EZCharge Two-Way Port USB Chargers Let You to Plug in Any Way
- Sansa Security Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- Volvo Customers to Receive a 4-Year Subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and Weather
- Insteon Announces Membership in the Thread Group
- NUGEN Audio at the 2015 NAMM Show
- MAD CATZ® TEAMS UP WITH GIANTS SOFTWARE® TO CREATE DEDICATED SAITEK®-BRANDED FARMING SIMULATOR™ HARDWARE