MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Petra Partners with QFX to Distribute Pro Audio and Portable Speakers
- Smart Home Leader Nexia Home Intelligence Launches Multi-Sensor Support for More Convenient Monitoring and Control
- Soundcast Announces New Online Compliance Manager
- NUGEN Audio Launches Stereo and DSP Versions of Acclaimed True Peak Limiting Tools
- Nortek Security & Control Acquires Health and Wellness Technology Business from Numera
- AVAD Continues to Grow ‘Works With Nest’ Line-Up
- Magellan Unveils 2015 Line of DashCam Devices
- THE SOUND ORGANISATION NAMED EXCLUSIVE US DISTRIBUTOR OF ProAc LOUDSPEAKERS
- Bayan Audio’s New SoundScene Portable Speaker Brings Brilliant Sound Outdoors
- Philips Introduces Quantum Dot TV with Color IQ Technology from QD Vision