MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- NanoTech Adds 45 New UltraFlix 4K Ultra HD Programs
- Rand Luxury Tech Show Comes To Beverly Hills Oct. 15
- Service Electric Adds Arris MS4000 Cable Box
- Comporium's Arris Media Box Gets Rebranded 'Moxi Sling`
- Divvy LLC, a Proxibid Company, Acquires Online and Direct Sales Divisions from Value Recovery Services, LLC; Bolsters Reverse Supply Chain Electronics Business
- Clarion Announces New Social Media Promotion Inspired by the Global Influence of the BMW 2002 in Fashion and Lifestyle
- Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
- Omega Updates 60-Watt 4-Bulb Strobe Kit
- Tech Data to Exhibit at CompTIA ChannelCon
- HARMAN Luxury Audio To Host “The Science of Loudspeaker-Room Calibration” Seminar at CEDIA 2014