MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- Denon Announces New HEOS HomeCinema: A Wireless Soundbar and Subwoofer System
- Alpine Electronics to Attend the Downtown Hoedown in Detroit
- iLuv Introduces New Aud Mini Smart 6 App-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio
- MMD, QD Vision Introduce World’s First Quantum Dot Monitor
- ROCKFORD FOSGATE IS OFFICIAL MOTORCYCLE AUDIO SPONSOR OF THE STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY 2015
- Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump Founds Non-Profit to Supply Specially Adapted Custom Smart Homes to War Vets with a Little Back-End Gefen Connectivity
- CASATUNES EQUIPS “THE FIRST TO THE FUTURE” HOME WITH A WHOLE HOUSE MUSIC SOLUTION
- Crestron Now Shipping 10-Button Wireless Keypad
- Aurora InfoComm 2015 Preview
- Radio Algérienne Extends NETIA Radio-Assist Deployment to Boost Efficiency, Flexibility Across All Sites