MakerBot, Microsoft Expand 3D Print Demos
Brooklyn, N.Y. — 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot is expanding its retail presence this summer.
The company’s MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D printers will begin appearing in select Microsoft Stores nationwide. Previously, the units had been only shown in three West Coast Microsoft outlets.
The display, dubbed the MakerBot Experience, features a hands-on demonstration with a printer and the PLA filament used to make, or print, the final product.
- CEA Examines the Future of Consumer Technology in Five Technology Trends to Watch
- NUGEN Audio Launches MasterCheck for Loudness Optimization of Music for Streaming, Plus Visualizer Audio Analysis Version 2
- Bluesound Launches Desktop Controller App
- Mogics® Lights Now Available at Amazon.com following Successful Kickstarter® Campaign
- TechInsights and Teardown.com analyze the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- BenQ Now Shipping MH630 Multipurpose Projector
- BeckTV Assists KSE Media Ventures With Seamless Transition of Outdoor Channel to Denver-Area Origination Facility
- Fight the Flu This Season With Safe, Non-Toxic Screen Cleaning Solution
- Samsung President and CEO Boo-Keun Yoon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2015 International CES
- NEXT GENERATION PIONEER TS-G SERIES SPEAKERS OFFER SOUND QUALITY AND VALUE